Monday, February 21, 2011

Winona Bike Ride

Kathleen & Michael Ladd, Jackie, Jimmy Huff, Beth Malone, me,
Martino (Kara was doing tv...great story), Neall, Kyle and Cecilia Killough


The Bay Road, look at Neall's Italian Polka Dot Jersey


I took this photo for Joy who didn't attend the ride because she
doesn't have padded shorts....See Joy, you can wear anything and be on
any bike and survive  (this is Kyle)



My buffet...

Whit's bike is too big for him so to stop he jumps off...

Young Birdeye bikers...Whit, Stella and Chloe

Look at Whit....cracks me up this "pose"
Saturday, February 19, 2011

Okay, so I'd planned on a 45 miler (am I crazy, yes, yes I am...lol)  but we only did 21, Martin and Kyle did 25 miles on up to Winona.  Per Kyle's request, we weren't sure we could do the original 45 to Earle because of the lack of daylight.  We had a great time this ride even though we had a super strong head wind on the way out.  On the way back, Martin passed me going at least 20 mph and that really got me fired up so I high tailed it to try and catch him.  By the time I got to the Birdeye Cemetery, I was doing 22 mph and was really choking but I just had to catch him.  I almost did at the 4 way....dang it, it was so close!  Anyway, it was a ton of fun as usual!  Lookin forward to the next one...who's going to host?-Keeli

No comments:

Post a Comment