Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Memorial Day Bike Ride, Birdeye

Last week's highly publicized bike ride...
Mark Pierce, Becca, Kyle, Jackie, Neall, Jimmy, Kara
John David (his new Specialized Aliez was awesome) and Cecelia
Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I'm posting for Kara whose blog page won't let her publish because of a gadget.  "East Birdeye is hosting a ride Memorial Day at 10 am with burgers afterward.  The route will be 25-30 miles or shorter if you choose.  Let Kara know if you're rolling out".

I'm glad Birdeye is continuing the Memorial Day bike ride tradition.  We'll need to be on the lookout for the Gearhead group who come to Birdeye every Memorial Day, they leave at 7 am (I think) and are here around about 9:30 ish.  I know last year I spotted Ted Herget on a hybrid near Cherry Valley, I nearly died (that was what 35 miles one way to Cherry Valley from Jonesboro...:))  He also won the Midsouth Championship Marathon this past November.

See ya'll Monday! -Keeli

No comments:

Post a Comment