Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Road Bike 1 pm this Saturday

The Killough's have a fabulous mountain bike trail on their farm

Several challenges like this hill as well as some creek beds
kept us on our toes and sometimes off the bike...the
BBC is known to hang together in case someone takes
a wrong turn....Kara and Cecilia are helping Lisa 

How in the world did I get this photo?  Looks like I just
turned around and got this one coming up one of the hills

Becca is talking to me but I don't know what about...
She got her Canondale off Craig's List....not a bad bike!

Oh yeah...ya'll should know I'm still promoting the four legged
friends Chloe's fostering....they are ready to go to a home...:)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A big thanks goes to Kyle and Cecilia Killough for hosting a 6 mile mountain bike ride on Sunday.  It was great fun and the food, delicious!  We had a great time discussing our 2012 calendar too.  Ya'll missed a fun time!  Topics discussed: May Missouri Winery Tour Friday, May 5 to Sunday, May 7.  We will celebrate Cinco de Mayo and the Kentucky Derby while touring Missouri, plan on 60 miles a day.  Details soon.  And Kyle gets his wish: Sunday, June 3, 2012 the BBC agreed to host a Time Trail at 9 am from the Birdeye Store. Entry fee is $10 (no t-shirts), money will be dispensed to the winners.  It's a 26 mile route from  Birdeye to Lake Poinsett Park and back.  We are timing this thing ourselves so it is, of course, unsanctioned!   We also agreed to host the 2nd Annual Midsouth Kids Triathlon in August...so plan on hearing from me too so we can get this thang rolling too!

Okay on to this Saturday...I've been dreaming of doing the sweet potato hill off of the Bay Road.  Meet at my house Saturday at 1 pm and we'll go south on Hwy 163 6 miles to the Matthews Sweet Potato road do the hill...I cannot wait!  It should be around 15 total miles so plan on it....it's supposed to be sunny and 50 degrees Saturday.

Oh and it looks like I've fixed the calendar...or maybe Google or Kyle did it...so I've posted our May and June events on there!

See ya'll Saturday! -Keeli

No comments:

Post a Comment