Sunday, August 19, 2012

Today's ride....

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Okay ya'll!  We had an OUTSTANDING mountain bike ride today!  Many thanks to Adam Leslie for posting it and there was a GREAT crowd out today....I'm still gettin used to David's clip in pedals and my new Keen sandals.  Many thanks to Kyle for waiting on Jackie and I and to Denny Hess for being patient and witnessing my clumping in front of the horses.  Denny's got a new leg of the trail that's in the works for everyone, it is nice but super close to a creek and drop off and is single file.  Kyle called this "very technical, single track".  Just so you know CHUCK, I didn't take ONE photo today!  :)  See ya'll soon, Kara and I are both out of the biking routine over the next 2 weekends!  Keeli :)

No comments:

Post a Comment