Friday, October 28, 2011

Gearhead Cyclocross, Sunday, Nov. 6, 2011, Jonesboro

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Whit!  My blonde, curly-haired, cycle-maniac turns 7 today!  I think if Gearhead had a cyclocross division for 7 year olds, Whit would enter it!

Jason, my Gearhead Bike Man, said today that he's doing the Spooky Cyclocross Sunday, October 30, 2011, at Shelby Farms in Memphis.  He was pumped about it!  He mentioned this event next Sunday at Craighead Forest Park that Gearhead is putting on.  Here's the link to find out more about it: http://gearheadcyclocross.blogspot.com/ 

This event is the day after our local Midsouth Marathon in Wynne that I know several BBC members are running the Half Marathon: Jackie, Martin, Michael Hirons and Stan.  I'm tempted to enter it, it's ONLY $20 and starts at noon for women and is only 30 minutes.  How FUN...hmmm...I'm seriously considering it!

No comments:

Post a Comment