Monday, July 4, 2011

Bike, Swim, Bike


Kyle's bike he made....yes, he made this...look at that seat and cup holder...

Kyle's bike he made of a Schwinn bike..He'll have to report on the make and model

The beauty of the BBC is we always help each other with
our bike troubles...here Kyle, who is the fixer/bike maker,
adjusts Becca's tire back in its rim...

This was a fabulous concert....U2 in Nashville...amazing!


It was rumored U2 will returf the field after the concert...

Holy Cow, that's a lotta folks in Vanderbilt's Stadium


We' ve been to many-a-outside concerts over the years but this was overwhelmingly large and professional....

This is the clearest photo of Bono I could get, dang camera
Saturday, July 3, 2011

I've been meaning all week to report about last week's bike, swim, bike before church.  It was a perfect morning to ride to Village Creek and Lake Dunn was in perfect shape.  I think it was a good experience for Martin and I especially, he's doing his first swim and I'm doing my second tri swim after my near death experience a year ago.  It was a ton of fun and I'm looking forward to the Mighty Mite this year.  I hope nobody has any injury between now and then. 

Jackie and I are just back from Nashville where we saw U2, one of the best concerts I have EVER seen.  I loved their meaning on so many issues during the concert.  It was great and over 3 hours long!  Our seats were on the top row and cost just $35, I'm proud of that.  The 360 degree rotating screen showed everyone in the stadium what was going on and then it emerged on the stage like a bee hive.  Amazing.  See ya'll at the pool this week! Keeli

PS. I've gotta publish and come back and figure out why my computer uploaded photos so weirdly....I'll fix it once published....

No comments:

Post a Comment