Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cancelled: Mountain Bike Ride this Saturday, Village Creek



Biscuit and the Gooch Man...cracks me up!
 
Fire up for asparagus...yay it's here....

One year ago...Stan, Beth, Lisa, Chuck, Jackie, me and Martin
(Kara just had Auggie) Happy Birthday Auggie!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

After that storm last night, our rain gauge registered 2.75 inches!  We've cancelled a bike ride today...maybe tomorrow.  Speak up if you wanna get one going tomorrow!

Keeli


Friday, March 25, 2011

Jackie and I've changed up this Saturday's bike ride to Village Creek at 2 pm.  Colley and Sara Burrow and the kids are staying out there through the weekend.  So meet us at the visitor's center at 2 Saturday.  We will cook out at their cabin so bring something for the grill.  I'll bring appetizers and a salad from my garden.  See ya'll there!

-Keeli




Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday August Wilson Smith!  I'm thrilled for my one year old nephew's big day, we were in DC last year during spring break and Kara didn't get her pound cake until a week late.

Unless anyone else wants to host, I get off work at noon and am thrilled to host a bike ride after work.  How about 2 pm Saturday?  Let's do the Weona ride, 35 miles gettin ready for the Komen 50 on April 16.  And plan on taking your time so we can ease into the mileage.  As always, those who don't want the distance, turn back half way and make it 18 miles.

Fire up and let me know who might show! 
Keeli

1 comment:

  1. I'm out of town this weekend! So sad I'll be missing out! Jim has Evan this weekend - not sure what his plan is.

    ReplyDelete